How Do I? 

Contact Chief and Council?

By phoning 705-946-6300.


Apply for Post Secondary Funding?

Go to the Post Secondary section of Education’s website here.


Rent or book the Community Centre?

Call 705-946-6300 ext. 229 or refer to this brochure.


Rent or book the Recreation Centre?

Call 705-946-4006 or refer to Recreation website.


Get a status card or register with the band?

Contact Terri Tice at 705-945–225 ext. 205


Get a copy of Chief & Council meeting minutes?

Contact Kristen Jones at 705-946-6300.