POSITION: Range Attendant
REPORTS TO: General Manager/Pro Shop Team Lead
WAGE: 15.55/hour (Based on experience)
SUMMARY: The Range Attendant will be responsible for helping maintain the practice facilities in a professional and courteous manner
DUTIES & RELATED TASKS:
• Collect balls off range as needed, manually or with motorized ball picker
• Clean the balls
• Rake and maintain bunkers
• Move ropes in range area
• Over seed range tee deck
• Adjust/move range targets
• Fuel and wash golf carts when needed
• Assure range customers are properly abiding by range rules of use
• Cut grass and use line trimmer where needed
• Work is performed in all types of weather conditions. Work is physically demanding and may involve walking, heavy lifting, prolonged bending. Crouching and kneeling
• Must have pleasant, courteous, and professional personality to deliver quality customer service;
• Must have knowledge of the rules of golf and golf etiquette;
• Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and professional demeanor;
• Ability to work under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and/or shift work.
• Must be willing to provide a CPIC as condition of employment and be free of criminal record.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Preference will be given to GRFN Band Members.
Interested applicants can email or drop off their cover letter and detailed resume
Please address the envelope and/or email “Range Attendant-2022-41” and submit to:
March 31, 2022
Garden River Golf Resorts – Silver Creek
104 Belleau Lake Road (in-person)
Garden River, ON P6A 6Z3