POSITION: Restaurant Server
REPORTS TO: Club House Manager/General Manager
WAGE: 15.55/hour (Based on experience)
LOCATION: 104 Belleau Lake Road
SUMMARY: The Restaurant Server is responsible for providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service to guests in the restaurant and on the golf course ensuring guest satisfaction
DUTIES & RELATED TASKS:
• Provide assistance to Club House Manager in the serving of guests during banquet functions to ensure positive guest experience
• Set up banquet room as requested by the supervisor to include glassware, service ware, linen
• Attend roll call meeting before events kick off to learn function particulars
• Greet and welcome guests and respond to their requests in a courteous and friendly manner
• Serve the beverage and food in appropriate order and in tune
• Quickly remove dishes as guests finish each meal at the end of each meal or function
• Replenish beverages when necessary, and check with guests to make sure they are satisfied
• After the banquet, reset banquet room in accordance with the supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for other functions
• Follow attendance rules and always go to work on a regular basis
• Read customers body language to know when they are wanting to order
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must be Smart Serve Certified (legal age to mic & serve alcoholic beverages).
• Ability to manage cash accurately and thoroughly.
• Ability to read a customer’s body language to know when they are ready to order.
• Be friendly and have a positive attitude.
• Know how to handle tough situations.
• Previous Food and Beverage experience an asset.
• Knowledge of Point-of-Sale system/operation an asset.
• Ability to work under pressure and a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
• Ability to make every customer feel more welcome at our course than anywhere else.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours and/or shift work.
• Must be willing to provide a CPIC as condition of employment and be free of criminal record.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
• Preference will be given to GRFN Band Members.
Interested applicants can email or drop off their cover letter and detailed resume
Please address the envelope and/or email “Restaurant Server-38” and submit to:
March 31, 2022
Garden River Golf Resorts – Silver Creek
104 Belleau Lake Road (in-person)
Garden River, ON P6A 6Z3